University of Vermont Health Network Medical Group seeks full-time otolaryngologist to join the staff of Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital (CVPH) with dedicated outreach to Alice Hyde Medical Center in Malone, New York. The University of Vermont Health Network is a six-hospital network serving patients and their families in Vermont and northern New York and the University of Vermont Health Network Medical Group consists of over 700 physicians and nearly 950 full-time staff.
- You will quickly develop a full practice as our current, highly respected otolaryngologist winds down his 20+ years of serving the greater Plattsburgh community.
- This is a general otolaryngology practice with the opportunity to see a wide range of cases and perform a wide range of surgeries.
- Our community practices enjoy strong support from the UVM Department of Otolaryngology in Burlington, Vermont. There is opportunity to participate in the faculty practice if desired.
- CVPH, located in Plattsburgh, New York is a 300-bed hospital with state-of-the art OR facilities.
- Alice Hyde Medical Center, located in Malone, New York, is a 76-bed acute care facility with four fully-staffed operating rooms.
- BE/BC ABO or RCPSC required.
- H1B and J1 visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including 403B and 457B retirement plans and relocation assistance.
Our community-based physicians enjoy a great work / life balance that is unparalleled in a large metro area. Plattsburgh, New York is minutes from the beaches of Lake Champlain, America’s largest lake outside of the Great Lakes. Within an hour, you can find yourself shopping in Montreal, hiking in the Adirondack Mountains, enjoying the Lake Placid Olympic Region, or a short ferry-ride away from Burlington, Vermont. Our central location allows you to ski Whiteface Mountain and dine in Vermont all in one weekend! Outdoor enthusiasts will find everything from Alpine skiing, snowboarding, and cross-country skiing to ice fishing, cycling, and countless hiking trails. With excellent schools and a reasonable cost of living, northern New York is a unique place to call home!
Interested candidates please contact Kelly Ashmore:
Please reference Position ID 160933 when responding.