Reporting to the Canadian Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will be covering the provinces of, Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan, 50% travel required.
You will have the prime responsibility for growing both our customers and Ancra’s business in this region through the promotion of our Cargo Systems Division products through the following channels:
- Heavy Duty Distributors & Buying Group Members
- OEM Trailer Accounts
- Heavy Duty & Consumer/Utility Trailer Dealers
- Fleet Pull Through – Both Direct & Detailing with Customers – In areas where distribution is mature, we would expect 50% of all sales time targeted at this group.
- New markets
- Catalog houses
What we are looking for…
- The successful candidate will be an aggressive, dedicated and experienced sales professional with a proven record of opportunity identification, lead generation, contact initiation, order solicitation and successful execution.
- 3 -5 years’ sales experience in the Heavy Duty Transportation Aftermarket experience is an asset.
- The individual will seek new sales opportunities for the company’s range of products while building rapport and maximizing relationships with existing clients to increase market share and expand product penetration.
- Independently qualify potential sales opportunities and present those opportunities to current and new distribution networks.
- Assist and maintain all quotes as required
- Create and implement a sales plan to meet monthly sales and business expense goals
- Excellent communications skills and problem solving abilities, self-motivation and organizational skills.
- Computer competency in Microsoft Office, experience in Dynamics AX or SAP and asset.
- Identify and maximize sales potential through cold contacts, networking, personal contacts, telephone solicitation, and industrial analysis.
- Prepare weekly contact reports as required and identify action strategies to capitalize on customer requirements and growth
- Obtain and report market intelligent issues relevant to the business as they relate to competitors, clients, markets, and trends
- Prepare and submit monthly client visitation schedule and travel plans.
- Prepare and present sales budgets and forecasts including market share, turnover, and unit sales return for each product
- Attend corporate meetings as required
- Post-Secondary education
- Strong verbal and written communication proficiency including effective presentation capabilities.
- Willingness and ability to travel 40-50% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license.
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Car allowance
- Expenses paid
- Bonus for achieving budget goals
- Group RRSP