Dufferin Construction Company, a division of CRH Canada Group Inc. established in 1912, is one of the largest heavy civil engineering contractors in the industry, and we are continuing to grow and looking for a Contracts Coordinator to join our team!
Under the general direction of the Contracts and Credit Manager, the Contract Coordinator is responsible to actively participating in the day to day activities of the Contracts and Credit department specializing in Contracts, Invoicing and Subcontract payments and related financial reporting. This position will be responsible primarily for project series related to Dufferin Construction projects.
You will be a successful addition to Dufferin Construction if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Have a solid background in providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Are comfortable making independent decisions on customary matters related to duties associated with the Contracts department and enjoy taking ownership.
- Review the terms and conditions of contract documents to ensure associated risks meet DCC guidelines.
- Execute contracts documents including contract securities (WSIB, insurance, bonds).
- Review and process invoices within View Point (ERP System) and submit to customers for payment.
- Review and process sub contract payment certificates within View Point (ERP System) and submit to subcontractors.
- Review and process cheque runs.
- General Ledger reconciliation.
- Maintain Green Pyramid- Block 17 requirements by obtaining and monitoring insurance and WSIB clearance certificates are in place and valid for work performed on all projects.
- Special department projects as required.
- Manage overall projects as assigned from an administrative perspective.
Experience & Educational Requirements:
- Post-Secondary School Diploma in business or accounting, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience with View Point or comparable ERP is considered an asset.
- Experience within the construction industry is an asset.
- Ability to coordinate and professionally communicate with direct team members, project managers, vendors and employees at all levels of the organization.
- A high level of customer service is required.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills.
All interested candidates please apply with your resume via company link below to
Job # 115508.
Thank you to you to all applicants. Only those selected to move forward will be contacted.