BILINGUAL FRENCH POSITION!
Our client in Toronto is a full-service financial, retirement & benefits consulting firm, who services both corporate and individuals. The firm is looking add a Benefits and Life Insurance Administrator to their team to service and support their financial service business.
The primary responsibilities of the Benefits & Life Insurance Administrator will be to support the Individual Life and Group Benefits business by:
* Handle all in-coming new business applications and supporting documentation
* Order and follow-up on all medical and financial underwriting requirements, as well as Attending Physician Reports
* Investigate and resolve client issues
* Provide benefit plan administration services
* Supply ordering from insurance carriers
* Assist clients and employees with claims issues; plan questions, etc.
* Liaise between client and carrier for life and disability claims.
A successful candidate for the Benefits & Life Insurance Administrator will have -
* Excellent client service skills.
* Minimum of grade 12 education and/or post-secondary education.
* 3 or more years of insurance related experience.
* Fluently Bilingual in English and French, both written and verbal.
* LLQP Licence Preferred.
For more information and confidential consideration, please send your resume today directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Benefits Administrator / Toronto in the heading of your email.