Working with our client in North York, OfficeTeam is actively recruiting for a Senior Insurance Administrator for a full-time position. The main responsibilities involved are to include:
- Entering data accurately into different portals from paper files;
- Verifying data by comparing it to source documents and retrieving data from the database as requested;
- Collaborating with insurance companies via the phone and email to process changes and issue correspondence with the customers.
- 7 or more years of administrative experience
- Extremely tech savvy and able to navigate through different portals
- Experience in the Insurance Industry, health sector or real estate is a must
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Be an extremely accurate and fast typist
- Excellent attention to detail
- Post-secondary education
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Contact Us Today:
To learn more about this full-time opportunity in North York, connect with Carla Chen today at email@example.com quoting Insurance Administrator / 05050-0008943681 in the heading of your email.