Utilize your business development expertise and technical underwriting knowledge to deliver innovative, forward-thinking risk solutions and coverage our clients count on. Grow your book by developing new business and retaining renewals. Service existing business promptly and professionally through client visits, seminars, surveys and quotations. Attend industry functions, conventions, and associations in a public relations capacity. Work independently from the office and occasionally home supported by a customer service and inspection team for administrative and technical support.
As a member of our team of Marketing Representatives located across Canada, you will be responsible for an assigned territory within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), with use of a company car.
- University Degree or College Diploma, CIP or enrolled in the CIP program
- 3+ years in Commercial Property & Casualty, including experience in Underwriting
- Dedicated to and experienced in exceptional sales/marketing and/or customer relationship management
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer competency
- Experienced in work planning, time and territory management.
- Confident presentation ability and practiced negotiation skills
- Technical knowledge or interest is an asset but not a requirement
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference MR0117-BW and send a covering letter along with a resume to: email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.