- Assist in managing existing book of automobile and property insurance accounts;
- Prepare and present insurance proposals to new and existing clients;
- Conduct assessments of coverage to ensure completeness and correctness;
- Provide superior customer service to build client loyalty;
- Identify and approach new clients;
- Update and maintain clients’ insurance policies;
- Attend local trade shows to represent our company and products.
- RIBO License;
- 1-3 years of applicable experience;
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and contribute positively to team dynamic.
- Experience with Power Broker or other broker management software;
- Knowledge or experience with agricultural or commercial insurance markets is an asset.
We welcome and encourage applicants with disabilities to apply and will accommodate their needs for the interview process. Applications can be submitted by e-mail or through our website.