Position Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to support the Client Executive to manage a book of business by developing and maintaining excellent client relationships, with a focus on maximizing retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively assists Client Executive in managing a book of business by reviewing the client’s exposure and loss history and proposing appropriate coverages and/or solutions.
- Assist Client Executive in developing account strategies, presentations and proposals.
- Assist Client Executive in ensuring maximum retention of book by providing exceptional client service by regularly contacting existing clients to ensure quality service is being delivered and needs are met and exceeded.
- Ensures all client and insurer correspondence is accurate and flows in an efficient manner.
- Responds to telephone calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters in a timely and professional manner.
- Markets new business as well as renewals and endorsements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepares underwriting submissions, client proposals, Cover Notes, Certificates of Insurance etc and maintains appropriate documentation for various accounts and/or correspondence.
- Reviews policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Participates in industry functions and targeted public relations activities.
- Maintains extensive market relationships.
- Requests and follows up with insurers for quotes, outstanding information, endorsements or policy documentation.
- Ensures abeyances and follow ups for outstanding items from underwriters and clients are in place and done.
- Collaborates with Client Service Assistants ensuring internal and external documents are accurate and expedited in a timely manner.
- Monitors and ensures follow ups on outstanding client accounts receivables.
- Works with Accounting to resolve accounting discrepancies and related issues.
- Follows BFL policies and procedures, including security and quality procedures, as currently set out and as amended from time to time.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Client Service Manager or similar position
- FCIP or CIP designation preferred
- Must have strong technical knowledge
- Must be completely client focused
- Good knowledge of markets and their policy wordings
- Good quantitative skills and personal computer literacy – strong Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative application of products, markets, and alternatives
- Ability to independently carry out assignments
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and quote this job title – CSM-Construction