Control your own destiny and be in a position that can provide for a very lucrative lifestyle!
Headquartered in Mississauga, ON.
Jones DesLauriers is offering a great new initiative:
Navacord Producer to Partner Program to qualifying individuals. This 1 year program is designed to train and develop new sales talent learn insurance and effectively build relationships to grow our business!
Work for a forward thinking employer that provides for:
- Best training and mentorship program offered in the insurance industry
- Great learning and growth opportunities
- Modern, state of the art workplace
- Social and industry related events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Making a difference in the world by partnering with a charitable organization
Key Employee Benefits:
- Opportunity for Partnership
- Competitive base salary and bonus compensation structure
- On-Site Fitness Facility and Wellness Initiatives: Yoga and Group Classes
- Full Benefits Package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Professional Development Courses and Designations
In order to qualify for the program the successful individual will have experience in one of the career paths outlined below:
Insurance Industry Experience
- You have at least a Post Secondary education
- You have 2 years of insurance experience preferably with an account management/business development focus
- You are driven by learning, growth and obtaining results.
- You are an insurance professional with connections
Proven track record in Sales
- Minimum 2 years of progressive sales experience
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence; a professional client-service manner.
- A relationship builder with deep networks within multiple groups
- Strong project management skills; detail oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple tasks and timelines
- Self-starter, dedicated, flexible and dependable
- Excellent social, communication and client service skills
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Examples of candidate profiles suitable for this role:
Insurance Professional who studied insurance in school and took a job as an underwriter upon graduation. Has vast knowledge of insurance and business operations. Keeps in regular contact with her peers and develops new relationships A go-getter and very involved in results oriented hobbies/activities.
Sales Professional with 2 years of Business to Business sales experience, in the top quartile for sales with current employer. Ambitious and relationship oriented. Regularly gains new clients through their connections and associations. Blends personal and work life and is willing to put in the work to make the sale.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested candidates can send their cover letter and resume to:
***We thank all interested candidates for applying, however, only those selected will be contacted.***
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.