We are seeking top talent for our Scottish & York and Traders companies, a career in insurance sales and service, connecting with our existing and new members. We have 4 positions available and provide 6 weeks of product, systems and process training.
Licensed Insurance Professionals are expected to handle objections and maximize the coverage offered while balancing the quality of the business and the long-term profitability of the organization. It is of critical importance that the correct procedures and documentation practices are adhered to as will be assessed in underwriting evaluations.
- Establish customer rapport through effective management of existing customer portfolios and potential customers.
- Demonstrate effective sales skills through needs based selling and asking for the sale.
- Effectively communicate by telephone to resolve issues, describe programs & services to customers and when appropriate, cross-sell and up-sell other Aviva products.
- Determine customer needs and respond appropriately. Collect relevant information systematically and through probing questions to process inquiries quickly and accurately.
- Conduct a full file review for underwriting quality and risk exposure for each customer contact..
- Solidify customer relationships through retention efforts and follow through on commitments.
- Influence customer loyalty through professionalism & courtesy while achieving brokerage standards for key performance indicators on a team & individual basis.
- Obtain/solicit leads and cross-sell other lines of business to assist with customer loyalty and business retention.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, & SKILLS:
- 3 plus years of insurance industry experience
- Sales effectiveness skills
- Interactive communication skills
- Written communication skills
- Collaborative skills
- Personal Lines Insurance product knowledge
- Problem solving, analytical thinking
- Personal Accountability
- Bi-lingual French speaking would be an asset
RIBO license required
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.