New Business Personal Lines Broker/Producer [Must have RIBO 2yrs] Base Salary + Commission 20170308
Working for our Brokerage means taking a customer-focused approach to working with our clients providing them advice and solutions that exceeds their expectations. Our focus is to guide our clients in the choices available to manage their risk and take the necessary steps to improve their knowledge of the insurance industry. Provide knowledgeable advice, choice of coverage best suited to their needs and competitive pricing delivered through standard and niche products. There is an immediate opening for a RIBO Personal Lines Sales Producer with a passion to form best-possible customer relationships and service experience while closing sales efficiently. In addition to receiving inbound calls, internal referrals and web leads, you will be making some outbound calls, and creating relationships with Centers of Influence that can provide you with Referrals.
Primary Objective/Duties of Position PERSONAL LINES HOME AND AUTO INSURANCE SALES
- Receive and action incoming personal lines sales calls/internal team referrals and web leads.
- Adhere to and follow brokerage workflow procedures
- Accountable for new business client service during first year policy term.
- Create and establish additional prospect opportunities and execute on your individual growth objectives.
- Determine underwriting criteria for quotes to customers, writing new business applications.
- Adhere to binding authority, communicating with Insurance companies, negotiating with underwriters on customers’ behalf.
- Accountable for all portal application work, issuance to insurance carrier partner and review of policy details post binding.
- Ensure client file complete and accurate prior to renewal term for successful transition to Client Service Rep.
- Cover for colleague producers during vacation leave.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications :
- Minimum of 2 years RIBO insurance brokerage experience.
- RIBO Licensed
- Bilingual – English and French – Both Written and Spoken
- Applied TAM Broker Management System,Applied Rating (Compu-quote) and experience with insurance carrier portals is an asset.
- Strong Customer Focus, Team-Player, Delight in Closing Sales
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent proven sales skills
To Apply for This Position – Personal Lines Sales Producer RIBO
Lee-Anne Malouin, RIBO, GWCPM
Vice President – Personal Lines and Operations