Contributes to the growth of revenue by assisting in the design of insurance solutions to meet client needs.
* Prepares underwriting specifications.
* Assist in producing client proposals, analysis and presentations as required.
* May develop account income forecasts, monitors budgetary functions and billing activities.
* Manages the billing and receivable activity on assigned accounts.
* Interacts regularly with clients and underwriters.
* Reviews policies and initiates draft recommendation for coverage.
* Request changes from underwriters
* Provides assistance with coverage questions and program adjustments; solves problems regarding client account issues.
* May coordinate, train and supervise the activities of Insurance Assistants or Client Representative I's
* May manage the certificate and auto ID process.
* Understands and complies with published Marsh Professional Standards and guidelines.
* Has a college degree or equivalent work experience.
* Demonstrates proficiency in the use of company-sanctioned e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheet software, as well as in-house, proprietary financial and sales-reporting systems, and navigation within the Internet.
* Possesses fundamental knowledge of office databases and company-sanctioned presentation software.
* Has a solid understanding of basic property/casualty insurance principals.
* Must have excellent oral and written communications.
* Exercises independent judgement in servicing a number of accounts.
* Has a minimum of 4 years experience and is appropriately licensed.