The Co-operators is looking for 12 bilingual Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representatives in Moncton, NB.
The Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representative is responsible for providing quality customer service, underwriting and sales to new and existing clients over the telephone.
The start date for this position is June 26, 2017.
NOTE: You must be able to successfully obtain the RIBO License. This position requires you to be flexible with your working schedule in order to accommodate different shift schedules which include rotating late weeks and Saturdays. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:30 am-9 pm and Saturday 8:30 am-6 pm.
- Basic knowledge of COSECO products and services.
- Possess a basic underwriting sense.
- Knowledge or ability to learn selling techniques.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
- Good computer/keyboarding skills (minimum of 35 wpm).
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
- Previous sales and service experience an asset.
- Working toward CIP designation is an asset.
- Bilingualism in English and French is required.
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
- A full time position with one of the Best Employers in Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
Applicants must be legally allowed to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation of permanent residence (or, in the case of temporary workers, of an open work permit.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please send your resume to email@example.com by June 4, 2017.