Strong Teams | Strong Communities | Strong Future
Our Guiding Principles - Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty - have not changed since the day Western Financial Group was formed. The decisions we make, every day, are based on these Guiding Principles.
This role will function out of our Head Office, located south of Calgary in High River, AB, to build Western’s customer base by selling Personal Lines insurance products within our new Online Insurance Sales Team. All of our employees have a direct influence on our brand in the communities they serve, through the excellent service and support they provide to clients.
As part of a small team, your success stems from your ability to manage online queries and quotes, and close policy sales in a call centre environment. You have the opportunity to be part of a new team, motivated to contribute to the achievement of our online insurance sales goals.
- Meet sales targets by managing incoming requests, provide quotes, and cross-sell insurance products
- Provide recommendations on Personal Lines coverage options based on the customer’s needs
- Conduct outbound calls to cross-sell, and up-sell insurance products
- Manage client payments
- Act as liaison between client and insurance providers to ensure fair representation for all parties
- Maintain industry and product knowledge according to legislative requirements
What does Western offer you?
- Company sponsored opportunities to train and develop
- Three weeks’ vacation plus paid personal days
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- Extended health and dental benefits (50% Company paid premiums)
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
What we are looking for:
Being successful in this role requires you to be driven towards producing results by providing the right solutions to meet our customers’ needs. You will need the ability to accurately follow policies and procedures while effectively completing a sale. Western is committed to inspiring a positive work environment by encompassing our Guiding Principles.
- Level 1 General Insurance License is required
- Experience working in a call centre environment would be an asset
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding company sales targets
- Knowledge of Rating Services or EPIC is an asset
- Professional phone etiquette required
- High River, AB – our Head Office is a 25 minute drive from south Calgary
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Required schedule will change as our customer needs change
How to Apply
Create a Profile | Apply | Set Job Alerts