In this Casualty Bodily Injury Representative position, you will be responsible for delivering legendary service to our customers by helping them get back on track. You will strive to provide an experience to customers that will be second to none because what matters to them matters to us.
With this purpose in mind, you will:
• Investigate bodily injury claims to ensure a prompt and fair settlement
• Make independent decisions, think creatively, and be able to prioritize the key requirements needed
• Analyze documentation including medical history reports, police investigations and various other expert reports.
• Represent the company in the negotiation and settlement of outstanding claims with third parties directly and \ or third party lawyers.
• Management of some claims through the litigation process.
• Participate in the management of loss and expense reserves.
• Evaluate settlement criteria for payment of claims.
• Must have experience in handling bodily injury claims dealing directly with third parties in person and \ or with third party lawyers.
• Completion or working toward a Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of professionalism
• Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate either directly with third parties and \ or with third party lawyers.
• Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities
• Quick learner with a genuine interest in Bodily Injury liability claims
• Willingness to learn, receive coaching and implement feedback
• A college diploma or a university degree is a strong asset
• Ability to work in a paperless environment
• Excellent keyboarding skills
ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN CANADA
Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation. Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly on our website at: https://careers.intactfc.com/psc/wlpshrprod-i/EXTERNAL/EXTERNAL/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?LanguageCd=ENG&Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=2&PostingSeq=1&JobOpeningId=113161
This posting closes April 16, 2017 11: 59 PM MST.