Are you a hands-on professional marketer with outstanding skills?
The Ontario Mutual Insurance Association (OMIA) is looking for a highly creative, collaborative marketing manager with proven experience in the financial services sector.
You will report to the President, and work closely with OMIA management and our member insurance companies. You will be responsible for developing and executing effective marketing and communication for the Association, as well as its 40 individual mutual insurance companies across Ontario.
In this role, you will
- develop and execute strategic marketing plans and budgets
- oversee and direct all communication materials for the Association, including print, online, web site, collateral and event marketing
- manage trade show participation, event and sponsorship programs
- support product development and promotion initiatives
- broaden the awareness of Mutuality, raising its visibility among key target audiences
Skills, Knowledge and Personal Competencies
- creative thinker
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- professional knowledge of visual and graphic excellence
- intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketplace channels
- highly organized, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- ability to foster and create consensus and buy-in
- hands on, collaborative and optimistic
10 years’ experience in an intermediate to senior role, client or agency-side, developing and executing comprehensive marketing programs, ideally in the financial services sector.
You’ll work out of our LEEDS certified office located by the 401 in Cambridge. With award-winning environmental technology throughout the building, employees enjoy a positive workplace that supports a balanced, healthy and family-oriented lifestyle.
A large fitness facility, outdoor walking path and other healthy living initiatives complement our green building. OMIA provides competitive compensation, benefits and pension packages.
If we’ve sparked your interest and you are up for a challenge, we encourage you to submit your application via questionnaire, at this website: www.surveymonkey.com/r/omia_mm
All responses will be held in strict confidence.