Strong Teams | Strong Communities | Strong Future
Our Guiding Principles - Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty - have not changed since the day Western Financial Group was formed. The decisions we make, every day, are based on these Guiding Principles.
What does an Insurance Sales Manager do at Western?
Reporting to the VP Operations, you will be responsible for growing and optimizing our new Online Insurance Sales tool along with developing a high performance sales team. All our employees have a direct influence on our brand in the communities they serve through the excellent service and support they provide.
The success of you and your team stems from your ability to engage and develop a small team of insurance professionals in a call center environment to achieve financial results. You have the opportunity to impact a motivated team, working directly with multiple departments, to contribute to the achievement of our online insurance sales goals.
- Provide guidance and coaching to your team, identifying a succession plan
- Develop and implement online insurance sales strategies
- Grow our online presence to achieve growth targets, taking on additional markets with growth
- Review and complete audits on processes, documentation and correspondence, meeting production and retention targets
- Champion, communicate and implement corporate initiatives, policies and procedures
- Continue self-development through industry and community involvement, training and other courses
- Introduce and implement effective processes, including collaborating with other departments as needed
What does Western offer you?
- Opportunities to train and develop
- Three weeks’ vacation plus paid personal days
- Extended health and dental benefits, 50% Company paid premiums
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
What we are looking for:
Being successful in this role requires an ability to establish and integrate new processes, while contributing to a positive work environment by encompassing our Guiding Principles.
- Level 2 General Insurance License is required, CAIB or CIP an asset
- Experience leading an insurance team in a sales environment
- Previous work history from a call center or retail environment, preferably in a management role
- Experience successfully collaborating with various departments to ensure processes are effective and streamlined
- Professional communication style, both written and verbal
- High River, AB
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week (flexible hours will be required)
- Contact Centre hours : Monday to Friday (8:00am – 8:00pm)
How to Apply
Create a Profile | Apply | Set Job Alerts