We are currently recruiting for a Intermediate Casualty Adjuster to join our team in Barrie, ON.
The successful candidate will evaluate casualty claims through loss investigations and negotiate settlements in accordance with provincial licensing requirements, while maintaining adequate production levels and customer relationships. There may be elements of control adjusting in this role.
- Minimum 5 years claims experience
- CIP designation or actively pursuing
- Full license or working towards
- Post-secondary education in an insurance related field will be considered an asset
- Proven BI investigation skills and technical reporting abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and reporting skills including Microsoft Office and Windows
- Must be a team player with a strong commitment to quality and customer service
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment with opportunity for career growth
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crawford & Company however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crawford is an Employment Equity employer. Crawford is strongly committed to diversity within its community. We welcome applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas. We encourage freedom of association, fair compensation and labour practices and avoid child labour.
Crawford is committed to identify and remove any discriminatory policies and practices found in the recruitment, selection and hiring, promotion, training, retention and termination of employees in all levels and categories of employment.
Applicants are required to provide their accommodation needs in advance and submit adequate documentation to support their request for accommodation in the assessment process and/or to perform the essential duties of the posted position. If you have an accommodation need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.