You are an experienced P&C claims adjuster that is ready for a new, Executive office Claims role with opportunities to build leadership skills on strategic initiatives. If you want to be challenged and engaged in your career and offered opportunities to grow consider this the next exciting, and challenging step in your career!
Our Executive Claims Department is continuously working towards strategically developing and enhancing our claims services provided to our policy holders. These initiatives have led to rapid growth and the creation of new roles/programs within our Executive Claims department at our Executive office. We are seeking candidates that are interested in joining a team of motivated, skilled, Claims professionals who are actively working on exciting new strategic claims initiatives.
Wawanesa is a policyholder owned mutual insurance company experiencing exciting transformation and growth and offers employees Career progression down a wide variety of paths! We are currently looking for dedicated, driven, and enthusiastic individuals who will thrive in an environment which welcomes change.
Working under general supervision, the Claims Quality Assurance Analyst contributes to Wawanesa’s success by participating in reviews of adherence to processes and procedures designed to ensure that an exceptional, consistent and efficient claims experience is delivered to our policy holders.
- Reviews and audits insurance claim files and phone calls, inclusive of communicating findings and preparing reports.
- Maintains awareness of claims trends and key risks, corporate governance requirements, and participates in developing new audit processes and procedures as required.
- Contributes to and supports the development and evolution of Wawanesa’s policies and practices.
- Creates and updates audit surveys
- Identifies business needs and champions initiatives being receptive to both employee resistance and acceptance, so that genuine understanding and commitment can occur
- Identifies emerging trends and constructs plans to identify root causes
- Maintains current knowledge on best practices for auditing and claims handling
- Contributes to improving processes, procedures and tools utilized.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Three years P&C experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to identify relationships, problems and issues
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and reprioritize appropriately
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Independent and self-directed with ability to work well within a team setting and commits to team goals.
- Claims Adjusting or Examining experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the insurance industry including CIP designation is considered an asset