Reporting to the Manager of the Sales and Service Centre (SSC), the Quality Advisor will provide support and training, is the first point of escalation for the Customer Service Representatives (CSR) team for managing customer escalations regarding the contact centre, and provides call coaching feedback. To be successful in this position, you will have a proven track record of front line sales success and utilizing effective sales closing techniques to achieve the desired business growth as well as a strong customer service focus with First Call Resolution in mind.
Economical Select’s hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m Mon-Fri EST. This position requires working rotating shifts.
Who We’re Looking for:
· Whether you’re dealing with customers or co-workers, you’re always professional, friendly and courteous. You’ve made it your mission to take customer service to the highest possible level!
· You have excellent analytical and negotiating skills
· You are a strong role model to the team
· You’ve got exceptional communication skills and excel under pressure
· You’re very organized, resourceful, fast, and have impeccable attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent facilitation skills
· You bring a positive spirit to everything you do and love being part of a team
· You’re professional, friendly, and courteous
· Not only are you comfortable with change, you welcome it
· You’ll provide exceptional, professional, friendly and courteous service to our customers by creating and adhering to the CSR quality assurance documentation for sales and service. This includes accurate and timely processing of transactions and clear communication.
· You’ll manage calls from customers to maintain current working knowledge of processes and best practices as well as handling call escalations from fellow CSR's, including call coaching feedback
· You’ll influence customer loyalty with professionalism and courtesy to resolve service issues
· You’ll promote products and describe programs to customers
· You’ll educate customers regarding policy matters
· You’ll follow up on files as per corporate guidelines to summarize investigations and identify issues requiring further investigation.
· You’ll work closely with the Sales and Service Centre Manager to create, maintain and deliver successful, consistent and current SSC processes and best practice training and measuring evaluation and feedback
Your Skills & Experience:
· University degree in any discipline or a 2 year college diploma from a provincially recognized and funded community college and completion of the CIP designation
· OTL licence or valid RIBO licence is required
· Proficiency with computer software, including Microsoft Office suite of products
· Confident and experienced with presenting in front of groups
· 5+ years of experience in a sales and service (personal lines insurance) contact centre environment is optimal
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong keyboarding skills and is adept at navigating through numerous screens quickly and efficiently
· Very strong at multi-tasking and working well under pressure
· The incumbent is required to hold valid licensing for all provinces in Canada, excluding Quebec, NFLD and the Territories, and maintain these licenses through ongoing continuing education as well as working towards their CIP designation, if not already obtained
What You’ll Experience:
· An incredible team of smart, diverse, and supportive people who want to help you be better at what you do
· Great benefits, ongoing education, and competitive pay
· Unexpected perks to keep things fun
· A company that values the community, wellness and work life balance
How to Apply:
· Please complete the online application and include an current resume and cover letter