Are you one of the best?
Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life, to their families, and their communities? Are you passionate about Sales and Customer Service?
The Co-operators Group is looking for 8 Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representatives to start in our Moncton, NB office on August 21, 2017.
NOTE: Bilingualism in English and French is required for 6 of the available positions.
Becoming a Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representative with The Co-operators is a great place to start a long and rewarding career in the insurance industry. In our state-of-the-art call centre, you’ll work in a supportive team environment where you can enhance your experience while discovering different aspects of the business. Our Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representatives are insurance professionals trained in client service, providing the highest level of service available anywhere in the industry.
We’ll get you started towards obtaining your insurance license with an 8 week paid training session in one of the most successful and recognized programs in the insurance industry. Our caring and professional customer service team is the vital link that fulfills our promise to anticipate and meet our client’s needs. As a Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representative, you’ll determine clients’ insurance needs, make coverage recommendations, complete risk assessments, and provide administrative support. You’ll be part of a team that truly empowers you to provide great client service, and recognizes the importance of professional and career development.
NOTE: You must be able to successfully obtain the RIBO Licence. This position requires you to be flexible with your working schedule in order to accommodate different shift schedules which include a rotating late weeks and Saturdays. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:30 am-9 pm and Saturday 8:30 am-6 pm.
- Strong customer service and sales experience
- Post-secondary education completed or equivalent work experience
- A general insurance or RIBO license or are willing to obtain this license upon hire.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset for 2 positions
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required for 6 positions
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment
- A full time position with one of the Best Employers In Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, paid vacation, a pension and benefits program, and share purchase and employee incentive programs
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
Applicants must be legally allowed to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation of permanent residence (or, in the case of temporary workers, of an open work permit).
If you are interested in building a career with The Co operators, please send your resume to email@example.com by July 24, 2017.