Senior Executive Claims Analyst - Claims Centre Analyst
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Reports To: Manager, Claims Performance
Working under general supervision, the Senior Executive Claims Analyst contributes to Wawanesa’s success by managing ITSM tickets reporting, prioritization and acting as a subject matter expert in the analysis and reporting of Claims information and ClaimCentre use.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on projects and enhancements that involve the claims department
- Collaborate with branch representatives to ensure business requirements have been gathered
- Lead identification of Claims data quality issues and suggest prioritized areas for improvement
- Act as a change champion and lead others through changing environments
- Support branches and other executive departments in day to day business operations with reporting and claims systems help
- Perform other duties as required
- Knowledge of ClaimCenter a definite asset
- Knowledge of ITSM and Jira a definite asset
- Interest in systems and data an asset
- 5+ years’ experience in property/casualty claims
- FCIP/CIP designation or actively pursuing completion
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to identify relationships, problems and issues
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and reprioritize appropriately
- Advance skills in Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint an asset
- Ability to travel within Canada and the United States
Wawanesa provides its employees with an environment conducive to achieving their goals for personal performance and career development. Our employees are provided with highly competitive compensation packages (salaries, profit sharing, benefits and a defined benefit pension plan). The benefit package is comprehensive and far ranging. Wawanesa provides a stable and rewarding environment for its employees in today’s challenging markets.
Join a Canadian success story!