• Delivering formal presentations to the market, and assisting with development of client service level agreements and other operational tools to ensure success of the Division in a client focused environment.
• Providing technical leadership, training and input to Provincial Leads and TEC Division adjusters across the country.
• Management and settlement of claims including the determination of liability and applicable coverages through the investigation of losses and the subsequent negotiation and resolution of all claims with clients, claimants, legal representatives and/or service providers.
Competencies required to succeed
• Extensive leadership experience.
• CIP or CRM certification is an asset.
• 8+ years of related operational experience.
• 15+ year’s Insurance industry experience.
• Possess patience and persistence ensuring quality services to our customers.
• Provides accurate information and creative solutions for customers while taking ownership of decisions.
• Honor commitments and promises, maintain confidentiality and has high standards of integrity.
• A solid understanding of the past, present and how these factors impact change.
• Enthusiastic and positive, which influences and energizes the team.
• Works collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• This position requires some travel
• Start-up environment
• Positive Team Dynamics
• All prospective employees must pass a background check
• Time Allocation estimations are subject to change
SCM Insurance Services and affiliates welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates throughout the recruitment and assessment process