AGENCY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Our Staff are committed to providing World-Class financial services wherever our members are and whenever they need us.
THE POSITION: Reporting to the Office Manager, this position will deliver high quality insurance and financial products and services which meet the needs of our Agency customers.
Responsibilities will include:
• Process customer transactions such as Motor License issuing, opening new accounts using networks on-line terminals, answering inquiries and doing deposits
• Following established standards and procedures, provide existing customers and potential customers with a variety of services for the promotion and sale of Insurance products and services with courtesy and accuracy
• Recognize customer needs and promote and cross-sell products and services to customers by explaining basic products and services, answering basic questions and referring more complex requests for information and assistance to appropriate staff
• Respond to customers and potential customer inquiries, and assist them to utilize the product and/or service that best meets their needs
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and services offered
Visit the CAREERS page of our website to learn more about this position and to apply.
Only those applications submitted through our on-line job board will be considered.