Jones DesLauriers is always looking for great talent for our Personal Lines VIP Division. This entry level role in Personal Lines is a great way to learn Personal Lines Insurance and work alongside knowledgeable Personal Insurance Expert Advisors in servicing our Commercial clients with their personal insurance needs. The successful candidate will receive adequate training in this role and you must be RIBO licensed to be considered for this position.
- Discuss any concerns or outstanding info with underwriters
- Provide technical assistance to Account Managers
- Provide back-up support to Account Managers when required
- Preparing comparison quotation on renewals where necessary
- Prepare new business documents to be sent for signatures, etc.
- Action all renewals, new business, endorsements and claims
- Process change requests on TAM
- Review and invoice renewals and endorsements
- Issue in-house endorsements and new business on company portals
- Release renewals after making appropriate changes
- Scan and attach documents to Agency Manager
- Quote cross sells and up sell as much as possible
- Issue pink slips when needed in addition to completing miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years personal insurance experience ideal
- R.I.B.O license is required and preferably working towards A.I.I.C. or C.A.I.B. designation
- Ability to be a self starter with strong written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Agency Manager
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
HOW TO APPLY:
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY BY EMAILING THEIR RESUME TO: