Consider the following Maritime Region based opportunity!
The Imagery Appraiser contributes to Wawanesa’s goal of delivering an exceptional and consistent claims service experience through the assessment and evaluation of low to moderately complex automobile estimates with the aid of a computer application. This is a desk position.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Conduct technical analysis of submitted repair estimates with estimating software to ensure compliance with company standards and industry best practices
- Communicate with repair facilities, estimators and adjusters as required to ensure accuracy and completeness of estimates
- Refer estimates to appropriate parties for re-inspection as required
- Meet company service standards by maintaining an active production schedule and diary system
- Develop positive business relationships with internal and external parties
- Maintain vigilance in the detection and prevention of fraud
- Serve as a resource person to less experienced adjusting staff and appraisers
- Remain up-to-date with legislative changes, trends in the insurance industry, estimating practices and developments in automobile repair procedures and materials
- Perform other duties as required
- 3 + years automobile estimating experience
- Professional/technical designation would be preferred
- Strong knowledge of estimating software (Mitchell)
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills
- Highly proficient time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong customer service skills
- Position requires the ability to lift up to 10 lbs on a daily basis and low mobility throughout the branch buildings to meet internal customer need.
Wawanesa provides its employees with an environment conducive to achieving their goals for personal performance and career development. Our employees are provided with highly competitive compensation packages (salaries, profit sharing, benefits and a defined benefit pension plan). The benefit package is comprehensive and far ranging. Wawanesa provides a stable and rewarding environment for its employees in today’s challenging markets.
Join a Canadian success story!
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with Wawanesa,
please Apply Online
Deadline for applications: October 4th, 2017