Tri-County Insurance Group is currently seeking a positive and enthusiastic individual to join our Simcoe team of insurance professionals for the following position:
We are looking for a team player who can manage the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships
- Assist building the book of business through new sales
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Retain clear and concise documentation and records
- Ongoing commitment to expand your insurance industry knowledge
The following skills are a requirement of this position:
- Solid work experience on Compu-Quote and various insurance company portals.
- Experience with Epic would be an asset.
- Solid understanding of various insurance companies and their underwriting rules
- Excellent communication skills
- Perseverance to meet retention goals
- A positive and keen attitude to meet our customer’s needs
- Strong organizational skills
- Minimum 3 years property casualty experience
- RIBO license required, other industry designations such as CAIB or CIP would be an asset
How to Apply:
- Please send your cover letter, resume and references in confidence by email to Cheryl Woolvett: firstname.lastname@example.org.