Equity Research Associate – Real Estate – Research – Toronto– Job # 5151
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has offices in 10 countries worldwide, including Wealth Management offices located in Canada, Australia, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in Canada, the US, the UK, France, Ireland, Hong Kong, China, Australia and Dubai. To us there are no foreign markets.TM
Our Canadian operations are currently looking for a Toronto-based Associate, Research – Real Estate. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, organized, possess a strong attention to detail, and be willing to work within a flexible schedule that may include travel. Flexibility to work long hours (evenings and weekends) will be required.
- Provide research support to the Research Analysts;
- Search, collect, consolidate and interpret company, industry, and macro-economic data;
- Develop and maintain financial models and databases;
- Contribute to research report writing on companies and industry;
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant financial services or accounting experience, including equity research, investment banking, private equity, asset management, etc.;
- Financial modeling and accounting analysis skills, including equity valuation;
- An interest in public companies and markets;
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction under tight deadlines and multiple priorities while maintaining a keen attention to detail;
- Superior English language verbal and written communications skills;
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Bloomberg proficiency would be an asset.
- Flexibility to work long hours (evenings and weekends).
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence. To apply, please Click Here.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.