We are looking for a RN to assist in monitoring and care for patient undergoing general anesthesia for dental procedures in our out patient facility.
The following cadidates must have the following skills/certification:
- IV drug administration
- CPR - HCP as a minimum
- Member of the CNO in good standing
Candidates should have some experience in any of the following areas:
- Emergency, recusitation, CODE team
- ACLS or PALS certification is an asset, but not manditory
This is a full-time permanent position requiring your skills from 7:30am to 4:00pm, Tuesday to Friday. There are no evening or weekend hours.
- Preparing medications and supplies for anesthesia
- Assist in maintaining medical and safety equipment
- Assist in administration of anesthesia
- Monitoring of vitals throughout case
- Assist in recovery from anesthesia
- Assist in emergencies
- Pre op assessments
- Administrative work
Only successful candidates will be selected for interview and may require a paid working interview to help select the right match on both ends. Additional training will be provided.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the email address.