William Osler Health System
ABOUT OSLER: William Osler Health System (Osler) is one of Ontario’s largest community hospital organizations, treating over 450 emergency patients every day and delivering more babies than any other organization in Ontario. With three hospital sites (one currently under redevelopment) and over 5000 staff and physicians, Osler is a dynamic organization serving the diverse and growing communities of Brampton, North-West Etobicoke, Malton, and Caledon, which encompasses over one million community members.
Osler entered an exciting phase of its history – strengthening its bond with the community and introducing a renewed and inspiring vision for transforming health care.
Registered Practical Nurse – One (1) Part Time (0.6 FTE)
DEPARTMENT/CAMPUS: Operating Room - Etobicoke General Hospital
HOURS: Currently Days/Evenings, 8hr shifts. Must be available for weekends and on call with a 30 minute response time required(Subject to change in accordance with operational requirements)
- · Current Ontario Certificate of Competence
- · Must have O.R. course
- · Minimum 2 – 3 year’s recent O.R. experience
- · Must have BCLS/CPR Certificate
- · Ability to prioritize care and make autonomous decisions
- · Flexibility to meet units needs
- · Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
- ·Maybe required to work and travel between all hospital campuses
To provide optimum total patient care on the unit.
*In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume with your on-line application *
Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.