- Location: Oakville, Ontario
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary Range: DOE
Are you from the food industry looking for an exciting fast pace career with a growing organization in Halton?? If so, I have an opportunity for you!
Our client in the Halton area is looking for a full time Warehouse Supervisor to join their team. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the overall daily activities within the warehouse.
The key responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor may include but are not limited to:
- Health and Safety- policies and procedures
- Food Safety Act- regulations
- Employee hours and performances
- Scheduling and monitoring; appointments, shipping and receiving, trucks, drivers and 3rd party services
- Bill of lading
- Inventory and cycle counts
- Overseeing and managing product flow
- Working collaboratively with other departments: logistics, sales and production
- 3 or more years of experience from the food industry, specifically involving shipping and receiving.
- Excellent attention to details, deadlines and results.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and managing competing deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to manage pressure and work in a fast-paced environment.
Connect With Us Today:
To express your interest as a Warehouse Supervisor, connect with Laura today at (905) 331.0456 or email@example.com quoting Warehouse Supervisor / Oakville in the heading of your email.