Director of Operations
- Location: Grimsby, Ontario
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary Range: DOE
Our client in the Grimsby area is looking to add a Director of Operations to its team in a full-time capacity. The Director of Operations is to be responsible for the daily operations, productions and establishing and implementing process improvements.
Key responsibilities involved for the Director of Operations are set to include:
- Manage multiple direct reports
- Strategic and operating plan processes
- Identifying and resolution of issues throughout manufacturing
- Controls and reduces cost
- Structure manufacturing department
- Negotiate contracts and payments schedules
- Address customers complaints and corrective action requests for manufacturing
The Ideal candidate sought for this full-time position will have a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related field and bring forward 7 or more years in a similar role from a manufacturing environment.
Connect With Us Today:
To express your interest as a Director of Operations, connect with Laura today at (905) 331.0456 or email@example.com quoting Operations / Grimsby in the heading of your email.