Ref # 05050-0010339916
- Location: North York, Ontario
- Status: Temporary/Assignment/Project
Accountemps is recruiting for the role of an Inventory and Accounting Analyst for our client who is based in the heart of North York.
Taking on this assignment role, the Inventory and Accounting Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Reconcile inventory accounts to the GL for multiple warehouses across the border.
- Will need to dig deep into hand on inventory and reconcile to the GL while aligning large volume of data.
- Will be extensively working with Excel and communication with various department to understand the whole process.
- Will be responsible to submit monthly valuations of inventory to close of month-end.
- Will work with the credit manager to oversee customer accounts, reconciliation of all GL accounts and helping with month end reporting.
Your related inventory experience includes -
- Sage300 experience is an asset.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a must.
Connect with Us Today:
If you are someone who specialize in inventory reconciliations and have experience digging into inventory to figuring things out, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Inventory / North York / 05050-0010339916 in the heading of your email.