The Maintenance Manager will assist in multi-kettle operations where the plant preventive maintenance schedule and continued growth expectation is evaluated as too vast for a single Plant Manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (other duties may be assigned):
- The Maintenance Manager will set up comprehensive preventative maintenance schedules for the maintenance lead person and all maintenance personnel.
- This position will assist and drive annual capex projects and assist corporate engineers in acquiring all necessary back up related to current and future projects for the plant.
- This manager will also budget and lay out daily output expectations for all maintenance personnel.
- This role will assist the plant manager by keeping all necessary production equipment operating properly and compliant with safety regulations.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES (list below, if applicable):
- The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all outside vendors while performing work on company property.
- They will direct and monitor the daily activities of the entire maintenance staff: Maintenance lead, Maintenance Mechanics.
- The primary objective of this position is to create accountability and discipline to the facilities routine preventive maintenance program.
- Given the demands of a multi-kettle facility additional supervision and management are required to keep all equipment functioning properly ensuring the productivity of the facility and ability to maintain customer service.
- Education/Experience: 4 year industrial engineering degree, or degree centered on facility maintenance management
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Mechanical aptitude all disciplines and trades
- Reasoning Ability: the ability to set priorities and reasonable goals
- Attendance Requirement: project management / extended hours through maintenance issues
- Travel Requirement: possible