CBI Home Health is currently hiring for a REGISTERED NURSE AS A PROGRAM MANAGER FOR OUR RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM in the City of Lethbridge.
The hours for this position is primarily Monday to Friday 8:30-4:30 with some on call.
The Program Manager - Residential Services is responsible for the delivery of excellent clinical and operational services within a defined area, and is responsible for regularly supervising a number of Team Leaders.
- Respond to new referrals
- Complete comprehensive care and support assessments
- Ensure care and support plans meet the needs of the clients and the support providers have the skills and experience to fulfill the plan
- Reassess care and support plans regularly to ensure the plan is current
- Respond to client and family complains & timely response to incident reporting
- Attend all medical appointments to effectively communicate and manage medical (and paramedical) needs
- Actively identify and manage risk
- Participate in on-call rotation, ensuring immediate response to incidents and concerns
- Leadership & people management – champion a culture that energizes and engages all staff
- Service Excellence through the implementation of Best Practice Guidelines
- Work in partnership with stakeholders
- Provide clinical input into business development
- Ensure all reporting (internal & external) meets or exceeds all standards
- Registration with CRPNA or CARNA
- Reliable vehicle
- Proven leadership experience
- Previous work in a residential setting an asset
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Carmen Jiwani at firstname.lastname@example.org.