Canada Diagnostic Centres is seeking a skilled and versatile radiologist for a rewarding and well remunerated career as a consultant within our growing outpatient clinic practice in Calgary.
Start date is flexible between now and September 1, 2018
Remuneration monthly based on a fixed share of fee for service billings. Vacation is flexible.
Successful candidate should:
- Be proficient in adult and basic pediatric radiography, including adult GI fluoroscopy;
- Be proficient in General body ultrasound, Obstetrical ultrasound, Vascular ultrasound, MSK ultrasound, and Breast ultrasound;
- Be proficient in or demonstrate aptitude for basic image-guided MSK and spine procedures for pain management, under both fluoroscopy and ultrasound as applicable;
- Be proficient in breast imaging and interventions, including tomosynthesis and ultrasound guided biopsies;
- Have some experience with or be willing to learn and perform DEXA BMD;
- Be comfortable in the clinical care of patients as required including history, physical exam, and counselling, including but not limited to women’s health issues;
- Be comfortable in the emergency care of unwell patients;
- Be able to successfully manage and cultivate relationships with fellow radiologists and staff, referring physicians, and patients alike.
Onsite training can be arranged for some of these areas. Please let us know as required.
We offer private MRI and CT in Calgary. While we have no specific consultation needs for these modalities currently, opportunities may arise. We also have relationships with hospital groups in Alberta and BC, and can facilitate locum opportunities for MRI/CT.
Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Diagnostic Radiology
Up to date CPR certification
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta licensure or eligibility, Diagnostic Radiology (including full approval for ultrasound)
- Canadian Association of Radiologists mammography accreditation or eligibility
- CMPA membership
- Eligible for an Alberta Health and Wellness billing number and practitioner ID
Please contact me at the email or cell phone below for more details or to apply
Robert G. Davies MD FRCPC | Radiologist | Medical Director
p: 403.215.2900 f: 403.215.2920 c: 403.828.3849 e: rdavies@CanadaDiagnostics.ca