Looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Here in PEI, your work will make a difference in the lives of Island families and their communities. You will find challenging work opportunities where you can put your health care experience and education to the test and deliver top quality care for Prince Edward Island residents.
PEI’s health care system is recognized for its integrated community and collaborative based care, and its province-wide, “One Island Health System.”
One of PEI's greatest assets is its people. Prince Edward Island residents are known as being some of the friendliest people in Canada. And, PEI health care providers are known for their tremendous, everyday efforts to provide quality, safe, and appropriate care for all Islanders.
Health PEI is currently seeking a permanent full-time Radiologist to join the provincial Department of Diagnostic Imaging. The physician shall join a group of eight Radiologists providing provincial coverage at two provincial hospital sites, in a fully equipped community practice.
- Fee for Service
- For more information regarding Diagnostic Imaging Tariff Fees, follow the link to the Master Agreement
- An electronic hospital patient record system (CERNER).
- Additional incentives may be available
- Successful candidate must possess membership in the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and/or equivalent, and be eligible for licensure by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of PEI.
- Radiology skills must be inclusive of MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, and General Radiography along with basic interventional procedures.
- Candidates with additional training in MSK imaging would be considered ideal.
- Basic interventional and/or Mammography skills would also be considered an asset.