Chief, Trauma Services
Trauma Program, Royal Columbian Hospital
The Fraser Health Authority is seeking an exceptional candidate with a solid background in Trauma Services who demonstrates leadership and experience to lead a collegial team at the Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH).
The Chief, Trauma Services will provide and advance the mission, goals and objectives of RCH and work to align with the mission, goals and objectives of the Fraser Health (FH) and Provincial Trauma Programs.
Chief, Trauma Services – Trauma Program
Reporting to the FH Medical Director of the Trauma Program, the Chief, Trauma Services is responsible for:
- The oversight of quality of care provided by the trauma medical staff while
supporting staff career development.
- Working collaboratively with the Local Department Heads, Regional Department Heads, Regional Division Heads and the RCH Multidisciplinary Healthcare Coordinating Committee (MHCC) Medical Co-Chair.
- Overseeing the teaching, research activities and professional practice standards of physicians within the Trauma Program.
- Job description available upon request
- Education or experience in Health Administration.
- Recent related Trauma Clinical and Program experience in a complex healthcare environment.
- Certification and/or substantial experience in Surgical Trauma, Critical Care
Medicine, Anaesthesia, or Emergency Medicine.
If you are interested in this exceptional career opportunity, please email your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org