To input, process and produce various policy documents from marketing and underwriting departments with accuracy and timeliness and provide customer service to both internal and external customers.
This position is located in our Vancouver Branch Office in Vancouver, BC.
- Secondary school education plus 1-3 years of business experience preferred.
- Solid general computer skills.
- Good mathematical skills and attention to detail a must.
- Good memory and concentration ability.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Previous experience in the insurance industry preferred.
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference CSRV1017-IIC and send a covering letter along with a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted