HUB International STRATA Benefits Consulting is a team of benefit consultants, with extensive experience in group benefits. We possess an unsurpassed reputation, and are considered excellent problem solvers and unparalleled strategists. We are currently looked for a permanent full-time Group Insurance Underwriting Technician.
As a Group Insurance Underwriting Technician your primary responsibilities include:
- Annual renewals of group insurance plans; analyze demographics and experience, negotiations with insurers.
- Draft renewal/financial results reports
- Prepare quarterly experience reviews.
- Review financial statements and agreements
- Provide technical support to Analysts and Consultants.
We are offering:
- Permanent full-time career, starting as soon as possible at our STRATA office.
- Being a part of a passionate team that wants the best for their clients.
- A role that proactively looks for opportunities to assist clients by advising them of other insurance solutions.
- GBA Designation is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of Group Insurance underwriting experience.
- A superior ability in mathematics and financial analysis.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge.
- Strong analytical, organizational, prioritizing and problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Good written communication skills.
- Able to handle high volumes, meet multiple deadlines and time pressures.
- Strong team player and able to work independently.
- Commitment to education and ongoing development.
If you are excited by the opportunity and want to be a part of a team that believes in integrity and service submit your resume to www.hubinternational.com