Our newly created and recently launched department, Shared Services, is in need of an energetic, driven member to join our team to deliver service to our operational departments.
The successful candidate will provide ongoing support to all departments within the Company through a variety of tasks or projects, and will provide technical & administrative support to the Claims and Underwriting departments in various capacities to assist in the efficient operations of their respective business lines.
This role requires the following key skills, coupled with a desire to learn and grow!
* Strong organizational skills and a keen ability to multi task,
* Thorough attention to detail is a must to ensure accuracy of work,
* Demonstrated problem solving skills,
* Strong computer literacy with proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, internet navigation and the ability to learn other programs easily,
* Ability to perform moderate mathematical calculations,
* Superior communication skills with a commitment to confidentiality,
* Superior customer service skills with a mindset for continuous improvement, and
* Completion of post-secondary education is required; previous insurance experience is an asset.
Visit thecommonwell.ca for a detailed role description. Qualified applicants are asked to submit their resume by February 8, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their applications, but only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
The Commonwell is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring barrier free employment. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.