We currently have a fulltime position available for a Claims Supervisor within our Property division. Based in Edmonton and reporting to the Property Claims Manager, the successful candidate will apply their technical expertise while providing leadership and guidance to our team of Adjusters and Examiners whose assignments extend across the four Western Provinces and the three Northern Territories.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide advice, coaching and guidance to the team on all claim matters and claim file management
- Ensure timely and appropriate distribution of work
- Monitor performance of staff to ensure the proper and timely handing of files by reviewing team’s adherence to handling protocols and achievement of client service standards
- Conduct ongoing training of claims management software
- Provide input to manager with respect to performance reviews and evaluations
- Participate in the recruitment and onboarding process
- Post-secondary education and CIP designation (or working towards)
- Minimum 7 years relatable experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Sound judgement and the ability to make difficult decisions on complex issues in a timely fashion
- Exceptional customer service and the ability to relate to internal and external customers with consideration and diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Previous supervisory experience would be an asset
Working at Peace Hills
Along with a competitive base pay, Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work.
If you are interested in this great opportunity to build your career submit your resume, stating the position you are applying for, to Peace Hills Insurance at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.