PROLINK has seen insurance from every perspective and solved even the thorniest coverage and claims issues, from home and auto to commercial to life. We are a growing and innovative brokerage seeking an energetic and motivated Commercial Account Manager to join our team.
Description As part of our Commercial Lines Team, your goal is to provide an exceptional customer service experience. You will be handling day-to-day service, marketing and incidental sales on assigned associations/program business. This would include working directly with producers of this business and assisting in the development of accounts. You will need to demonstrate a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service and building our brand.
- Serve a set of commercial program clients
- Understand each client's risk management needs to identify gaps in coverage and loss exposures and recommend insurance coverage
- Be the commercial insurance expert for each client, fully updated on industry trends and solutions, to keep clients fully informed with relevant information and perspectives
- Manage the renewal process
- Process and prepare all policies, cover notes, and client correspondence for new and renewal business
- Issue certificates of insurance and binders
- Ensure documents and invoices are issued on a timely basis
- Up-sell and cross-refer as appropriate
- Handle claims effectively, acting as the client advocate with the insurer whenever necessary
- College Diploma, University Degree or equivalent experience an asset
- Existing underwriting, broker management system, and insurer portal experience an asset
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills
- A team player, willing and able to adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, and professionally at all times
- Familiarity with insurance regulations
- Professional appearance and manners
If this position may not be the best fit for you, but you are interested in employment opportunities with PROLINK, you can email a copy of your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities.
PROLINK is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.