This full time position provides timely, knowledgeable and professional service to our Brokers and Client Companies (Assumed) within our underwriting guidelines.
- University degree or college diploma
- 2 years minimum related work experience in Commercial Insurance
- Completion of CIP designation or enrollment in CIP program with expectation of program completion.
- Excellent verbal communication skills & strong commitment to professionalism
- Marketing/sales experience will be preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Team Player
- Confident presentation ability and practiced negotiation skills
- Self-starter who is highly motivated
- Effective interpersonal and customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license preferred
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices.
Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference MSCV0218-IIC and send a covering letter along with a resume to: email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted