BFL CANADA is looking for a Client Service Assistant in our Construction team for its Vancouver Office!
The primary purpose of this position is to administrative support to the Construction Team.
If you are looking for a dynamic work environment, keep reading!
YOUR DAY AS A CLIENT SERVICE ASSISTANT
- Prepare and review general correspondence to clients.
- Produce time sensitive Certificates of Insurance, Cover Notes, and Endorsements
- Prepare clients renewal package containing Summary of Coverages, loss history, applications, proposals, etc.
- Coordinate client requests professionally and maintain confidentiality.
- Assist with the preparation of submissions and proposals
- Assist in tracking aged receivables.
- Accurate invoicing and data entry.
- Tracking expiries, incoming documentation
- Assist with specialty projects relative to the growth and expansion of the division.
- File Management and organization (minutes, follow ups, meetings, etc.)
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum of 2 years commercial insurance experience
- Level 2 license
- Strong ability and creativity to create/produce reports and presentations when required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Open and flexible to learning and doing new things
- Tactful, mature and professional attitude in both internal and external matters
- Have strong organizational and time management skills. Detail oriented.
- Follow procedures accurately
- Work well with others throughout the organization, independently and as part of a team
- Computer system experience on EPIC an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Reports to: Vice President, Construction Operations
You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company
Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and RRSP matching plans from your first day
A culture that encourages and supports continued education
Let’s make a difference together: please forward your resume in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in the email subject this job title and the location, so we can learn more about you.
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to see what we are up to and check out our other job openings.
Learn more about us on our website: http://www.bflcanada.ca/