Are you ready for a tasty challenge?
As a Talent and Development Business Partner, your primary responsibility is to support our production team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You provide support and coordination in the consistent and effective application of Human Resources policies, procedures and practices for all team members. Responsibilities include employee relations, health and safety, recruiting, training, managing time and attendance, and other duties as required. Prior Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment is essential.
What Wonderbrands offers:
- Wonderbrands believes in local talent and accelerated career growth
- health care and dental benefits Pension plan with matching contribution
Quarterly incentive program Discount program that covers almost everything under the sun - Restaurants, gyms, shopping, etc. Y
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
Recruitment Actively work as a liaison between the Operations, Talent and Development teams and team members (full-time and from placement agencies).
Oversee all communications with placement agencies
Oversee the implementation of FGF policies, protocols and new initiatives, and communicate details to agencies.
- Work closely with Operations Managers to determine current and future staffing requirements.
- Review resumes and coordinate interviews with agencies and operations managers to ensure candidates for key roles (mixer, divider, oven, packaging and forklift operators) have the skills, availability and attitude required to work in the appropriate factory.
- Participate in Talent & Development and Operations projects as required.
- Working relationship and management: Support managers, heads of operations, shift, group and team to establish relationships with employees who are members of our team.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining a good working climate. In collaboration with all key stakeholders, solve problems and meet challenges related to day-to-day operations Organization and management of labor relations committees Grievance management in collaboration with the labor relations team Coaching and support for operations managers on the practices and management of the collective agreement In conjunction with Operations Managers, assist and participate in the progressive discipline process related to team members.
Support the daily payroll approval process for production team members and take care of the time and attendance management system for factory hourly paid staff. In collaboration with the relevant operations managers, assist and participate in most performance evaluations related to team members. Health security : Actively advocate for Health and Safety practices as needed.
- Act as the main actor with regard to Health and Safety and promote a culture of Health and Safety by participating in training and committee meetings on the subject. Work accident management Act as a preventionist
Requirements and profile sought:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Post-secondary education in human resources or a related field. Good understanding and working knowledge of HR policies and procedures, benefits and labor relations.
- Proven skills in the use of major office software and productivity tools, such as the Microsoft Office suite, and working knowledge of an HR information system.
- Experience with health and safety initiatives (previous experience as a member of a health and safety committee required). Manufacturing experience required. (an advantage) Health and Safety certification or similar experience strongly preferred.
- Leadership skills Energize and mobilize team members Team Member Selection – Support the selection of the right talent for the right role. Team Member Development - Take to heart the continuous development and upgrading of team members; mentor members and share knowledge and experience with them; use appropriate style and methods to enable the team to succeed.
- Team Member Engagement - Create an environment where people like to work hard to achieve their goals, including