Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in La Broquerie, MB for you to explore!
· Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
· Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
· 2500+ employees worldwide
· We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
· Competitive Wage
· Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
· Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
· Employee Referral program - $500!
· Free parking
· Company events
· And more!!!!
Your days will include:
- Conducting shift inventory for all bins
- Ensuring micro boxes are maintained and not allowed to run out of ingredients
- Receiving and sample incoming ingredients as directed
- Loading feed trucks
- Operating manufacturing equipment as required
- Sampling finished feed
- Entering data
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
- Availability to work rotating shifts
- Valid class 5 license
- Ability to work on a computer
- Knowledge of manufacturing protocols and procedures an asset
- Knowledge of processing equipment for maintenance/repair an asset
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
HyLife has an accommodation process for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation during your employment because of a disability, please contact [email protected]. An HR representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and our accommodation policy can be forwarded upon request.
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- La Broquerie, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person