Paquin Entertainment Group Inc. is one of Canada’s premier entertainment companies with a diverse portfolio including, artist agency and management, ﬁlm and television, theatrical production, brand partnerships and touring exhibitions. With offices in Toronto, Winnipeg, and Vancouver, we pride ourselves on the ability to provide artists and clients a distinguished level of personal and professional services. Our vision is to foster a creative culture that seeks and develops the world’s premier artists and productions.
Paquin Entertainment is seeking a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude to join our Customer Service Team! The Customer Service Representative is the front-line support for Exhibition customers and are responsible for providing an exceptional customer service experience. The Customer Service Representatives operate various lines of communication such as email communications, answering a customer-support line, and live chat response.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a liaison and coordinate professional correspondence on behalf of the Customer Service department.
- Provide helpful information, answers, and solutions to customer queries and complaints.
- Respond to a high volume of emails, phone calls, and a live chat response system in a professional manner and ensure customer service timelines are met.
- Perform initial problem solving within limits and escalate complaints to management if necessary.
- Record details of customer queries and actions taken.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and social media.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented with superior interpersonal skills.
- Superior time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workloads.
- An enthusiastic personality.
- Ability to adapt, take direction, and produce positive results.
- Should be able to work during Central Time Zone working hours.
Paquin Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: Remote