Food Sampler -
Capella Innovation Inc. is designed to offer various food services to the growing food industry in Canada. We offer a range of food safety, quality and sustainability solutions to help you grow consumer confidence and a sustainable business, mitigate risk, and improve efficiency at every stage of the value chain.
Capella Innovation is looking for Food Samplers across the country. This is a work from home role and NO experience required – we welcome applications from stay-at-home parents, retired individuals or anyone looking to supplement income.
· This role is on 3 years contract,
· Must be available to work on Mondays or Tuesdays . Must possess a vehicle or reliable vehicle and valid Driving License
· Candidate must also have a functioning laptop and digital camera
A day in the life of Capella Innovation a Food Sampler:
- Collect samples from grocery stores, farmer’s markets, specialty stores, coffee/tea houses, juice bars and anywhere that sells packaged and bulk food or online
- Ensure usable digital photos are taken after samples have been collected.
- Accurate data entry of sample information into workbooks
- Complete appropriate paperwork that accompany each sample prior to shipping.
- Pack and ship samples in accordance to Capella Innovation guidelines and Client guidelines.
- Ensure expenses, and photos are completed on a weekly basis.
- Purchase, store, pack and ship sample products without contamination and in accordance to Client guidelines.
- Provide accurate and timely results.
- May be assigned to special or ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum of a baccalaureate
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle and camera
Capella Innovation is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.
Need to work in the city :Halifax city, Moncton city , Quebec City, Montreal city, Ottawa/Gatineau, Toronto: Vancouver city , Victoria city, Calgary, Saskatoon city, Winnipeg city.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 7 per week
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Need food safety knowledge and know excel, e-mail.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- canadian work permit (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-09-30