We are seeking an energetic and organized individual for grading students’ Math and English work and working with young children. This is a part time employment (3 to 6 hours per week).
- Be proficient in Mathematics and English. Have excellent oral, written language and communication skills
- Quick learners with the ability to multitask.
- Enjoy working with children of all ages.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Be well mannered and polite; staff members are expected to set good examples for the students.
- Assist other students in need of hints or explanations Reporting student progresses and difficulties to the Instructor and parents.
- Be a current high school student.
- Must be available 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM (hours may vary).
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Casual, Internship / Co-op
Part-time hours: 3-6 per week
Salary: $14.00-$16.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Teacher & Student Assistants: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person